Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Camera and Reporter's Tag



If you're going to be a reporter in Second Life, you might as well look the part. That was my thought from almost the beginning as I used my first payment from the old SL Newspaper to get the hat and overcoat. But what about a "Press" tag? Not being much of a builder, I just did without, until now. Cynthia Farshore, one of the Sunweaver Estate DJs, went ahead and made one. So I tucked it just behind the headband and linked the prims.

A few days before, I found a newcomer area while at Virtual Ability. Among the freebie items given out there was a camera. So naturally I had to make that part of my outfit as well. So a thanks goes out to Gentle Heron as well.

Never stop improving.

Bixyl Shuftan

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting the camera. It really helps your appearance.

    ReplyDelete