Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Press Release: "Miss Intensity Walks In" at Freda's Place



As many of you know Freda's Place has relocated after a long time as it's previous location.  Tomorrow will be my first performance at this new venue.  I'll be performing my new poem cycle, Miss Intensity Walks In, which will appear in the December issue of SLGoth.  I also have some time to perform some other original works that could be thought of as "red" in one way or another. 

My performance will be this Tuesday's edition of Live Lit.  It will follow Tuesday Babble (open Mic) which will start at 1 pm.  I do hope you will show up to support me, my venue and my work as an sl/rl writer. 

See you soon! 
Freda

P.S.  Most of this month's events will take place at Freda's Winter Place, but this one is decidedly UNwintery, so we will be at the cafe in Quoll. 

Freda's Place, Quoll (11, 86, 96)

No comments:

Post a Comment